Munchkin Snack Catcher

Munchkin Snack Catcher Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 126 in Baby Food

November 15, 2016

Genius product!! My daughter has been using this since she could eat puffs. She loves carrying around her own little bowl, and it never spills because of the rubber covering. It is easy to retrieve snacks out of it- as she learnt to grab them with her hands. great invention!

April 24, 2016

Munchkin snacm catcher is a great product. It works very well. The snacks does not come out. The cover stays on good. My little girl loved it. She even enjoyed it as a play toy take her snacks out and put them back in. Even when it was thrown out of playpen into the floor it didn't bust open.

February 14, 2016

These Munchkin Snack Catcher are awesome for toddlers to avoid making a mess and spilling. They are great for on the go snacks or just around the house.

January 27, 2016

I absolutely love this product. My son love his snack and I like to let him eat them by himself, and this is great for that. No spills and it makes him be more independent. Its easy to clean and easy to use.

May 08, 2015

my friend has one and so I liked it enough to go find one for my son. I stumbled upon this and wasn't to impressed. I love the fact its a portable non spill snack container but I didn't like the fact it was hard when trying to pull anything out. I didn't like it neither did my son so I took it back. I wouldn't recommend this unless there's ones with a softer opening.

May 08, 2015

My daughter does not like this product. On top of the lid there are little dots that are actually quite sharp. Not enough to cut you or anything, but it is very irritating when trying to reach inside. She'll reach her hand in once and then won't even try again. The idea is great though and it seems to hold snacks in well, I just wish those little dots weren't there.

March 11, 2015

I bought one of these for my 18 month old Grandson, not the purple color. His is blue and green. He loves it and so do I. He isn't spilling his snacks all over the floor and our furbaby trailing behind him, eating everything that falls. Haha.

February 27, 2015

love this! my son uses it around the house and i fill it up with his fave snacks! it does spill once in a while all deoendson how the child is holding it but it still is a great product!