Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit

Murad 30 Day Acne Complex Kit Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

January 27, 2016

I had minor acne and used this - Made my face worse then it was !! I was in so much pain with huge cystic acne ! :( please don't use this product.

June 08, 2015

Great product does what it says and doesn't irritate

1.5/5

December 15, 2014

I bought this after a huge acne breakout. I liked the cleansing solution but it was nothing you can't find in a lot less expensive cleanser with salicilic acid. The exfoliating gel feels very sticky on my skin but I was ready to live with it if it didn't cause me more breakouts. The "skin perfecting lotion" it's way too greasy for me and it made me look like a disco ball after just 15 minutes. The mask it's also something you can substitute with something cheaper or with something more effective. And finally, the spot treatment, in my opinion it's a joke. I've tried it on small, forming pimples, on big ones and it just didn't do anything. Overall, for me it was a fail.

November 29, 2014

I bought this kit at Sephora last year due to my recurring oily skin and pimples. I used all the steps as directed and I started noticing a change in my skin 3 weeks later. My skin was less oily and it looked better overall. Less redness and less acne. I would definitely repurchase again. Especially the exfoliation product.

June 12, 2014

I've been using Murad Acne Complex now for about 5 weeks and my skin is the CLEAREST it's been since I was FIFTEEN YEARS OLD! For me, it has:

- Completely cleared my acne
- Smoothed the texture of my skin
- Decreased the size of my pores
- Eliminated skin discoloration
- Drastically reduced the severity of my acne scars

The first few days of using this product were not good. My skin became leathery and rough--I thought I had an allergic reaction to the product. After I let my skin settle down and recover for a few days, I thought I would give the product one more chance. But this time, I used LESS of the Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel (Step 2) and REALLY massaged it into my skin. Before, I was lathering it over my skin like a gel mask. THAT'S WHY IT REACTED THE WAY IT DID!

Now that I use the proper amount of product (and really massage everything into my face), it has cleared my face like never before. I haven't seen my face look like this since before I ever had acne. It truly is a miracle product.

If you have super-sensitive, acne-prone skin like me, try this. Once you get past the first few days of purging, your skin will rejuvenate itself. Just be sure to GIVE IT TIME (takes about four weeks to completely clear)!