Murad Active Radiance Serum

Murad Active Radiance Serum Reviews

Ranked #513 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

What it is:
A clinically proven treatment for environmentally aging skin that brightens and renews the complexion by improving natural radiance and clarity.

What it is formulated to do:
This radiance-enhancing serum protects and repairs skin to provide superior all-day defense against environmental aggressors with Resilient-C Complex, a remarkable new vitamin C technology that delivers 50-times the free radical neutralizing power of prior generations. This unique formula restores tone and smoothes texture while improving skin firmness.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

June 20, 2012

Recently while splurging and also getting Murad clarifying cleanser I also purchased this serum. Love it!

After cleansing your face which already feels amazing and not at all dried out which is amazing for an acne product you apply a thin layer of this serum and it continuously clears pores, exfoliates and shrinks pores !

This is amazing ! I have been using Murad now for 3 weeks and
My skin looks best its ever looked. Ive tried everything it seems to keep my breakouts at par and this combination of Murad cleanser and this Serum is the perfect combo

I'm loving that this product does nOt leave a sticky or tacky feel. Can be used with oil free moisture which I haven't even needed and typically do

This bottle was a bit pricy but you only use a dime sized amount so it should last
Me several months

I'm hooked on Murad. Worth the try ladies !

September 09, 2009

This gel serum is priced on the steep end, but it did deliver. It promises better tone and texture of your skin, and within a week, I did feel like my dark spots and undereye circles had brightened. The overall texture of my skin was smoother. I used this only at night and sparingly, not like facial lotion. I think that if you are seeking a highly effective brightening product, this is effective but there are cheaper options that "fake" skin brightening. There is a subtle scent but overall no odor and it is very easy to use.

May 24, 2009

Active Radiance serum repairs skin damage from the sun. Enriched with vitamin c, Active Radiance tones, restores and brightens skin. Murad makes high quality products, so it is worth every penny. I would recommend this serum to anyone, not just sun lovers. Over the years, skin suffers some damage from being out in the elements. I love this product; it brightened and toned my skin! Great for the eye area! A must have for anyone who is into serious skin care.