Murad Clarifying Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Effectively Treats and Prevents Acne and Skin Breakouts By: Reducing 99.9% of irritating surface bacteria in less than one minute. Penetrating deep to keep skin clean and clear. 1.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. Maximum strength gel cleanser combats acne and skin breakouts. 90% Proven effective when using in combination with Acne Complex products. (Clinically proven in over 90% of users to reduce blemishes in just 4 weeks). Salicylic Acid clears skin and prevents future breakouts. Green Tea Extract and Menthol calm and cool irritated skin. Dermatologist developed and tested. Murad does not test on animals. Made in the USA.

May 01, 2016

A lot of people recommended I try the Murad because I have adult acne, so I was super excited to try it. Man was it a let down. Not only did it not work, it made my acne flair up worse!!! I do not recommend this to anyone!

January 06, 2015

Very good cleanser. My brother and i both use it and according to my brother it worked wonders for him. For me i think it works but i also use alot of othet acne products so im not sure but it hasnt made my breakouts worst and i do like the tingly sensation afterwards.

August 14, 2014

I have very sensitive and oily skin and I am prone to redness and breakouts. Ever since I started using Murad's Clarifying Cleanser, my skin has been even and clear. I use this in the morning and after taking my makeup off at night. My skin is a lot less oily, too! I notice that when I don't use it religiously, pimples start to pop up. Worth every penny!

August 13, 2014

This is an amazing face wash for anyone with sensitive skin and acne concerns! I suffer from both and find that Murad, unlike most acne cleansers, is not harsh and leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean. I noticed a considerable difference in my face acne also. It didn't eliminate the problem, but reduced a lot of the irritation and redness. A

July 14, 2014

It's a pretty good cleanser. I washed my make up off without leaving any behind. I found it worked best in the shower to rinse off my face, instead of using it at the sink.

August 12, 2013

A little pricey but a very good cleanser! Nothing controls my acne as well as this cleanser. It makes my skin a little dry but keeps my acne under control.

June 20, 2012

I love Murad! Recently I splurged and bought the skin care choices from a special On Murads site hoping to "help" my complexion.

I could definately feel the tingle as I washed and it continues fighting breakouts after you've rinsed it off

I have noticed a major difference in my amount of normal breakouts especially with this hot summer weather, sweating and worrying about pores clogging

Ladies this is a winner and I've tried so many other products to help my face it's sick.

Worth the money large bottle that should last me two months I'm hoping I've been using it for 2 weeks and so far barely made a dent in the bottle at all!

Murad sends you samples with order so that's a bonus

Customer service rocked and super fast shipping

April 27, 2010

I was slighlty disappointed in this product. I had read reviews of people who thought it was even more effective than proactiv solution....I have never tried proactiv but I can tell you that, not having a whole lot of acne yet still wanting to get rid of the recurring zits and red spots all over my face, this did not do the trick for me. Pros: it smells good and feel really fresh, especially if you use it with the toner afterwards. It's also a good deal for the price since you don't need to use a lot (the whole in the bottle is realllly small) Cons: Does not get rid of acne that much. Can leave your skin feeling dry.

April 24, 2010

I usually remove my makeup with a cleansing pad first, then use this afterward... has definitely improved the clarity and texture of my skin!

June 06, 2009

Two years ago I started breaking out with acne. For a girl who went through high school with no more than 10 pimples, and never more than two at a time, this was a tragedy. Epic tragedy, actually. I swear Hollywood could have turned it into an Oscar winning movie.

I tried everything. The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Line –it was okay but it didn’t stop the breakouts. Proactive which stopped the breakout initially, but dried out my skin and then stopped working altogether. Then I tried Murad. God Bless Dr. Murad where ever he is.

Murad Clarifying Cleanser is the best. Finally, an acne cleanser that doesn’t dry out your skin. I lather up the Clarifying Cleanser and leave it on for about a minute, to kill all the bacteria (I usually brush my teeth while I’m waiting). My skin feels beautiful afterwards. Not dry, not oily. Perfect. Added bonus, it controls the acne too!

At $35, it seems pricy, but you don’t need much, and it lasts almost ninety days.