Murad Rapid Lightening

Murad Rapid Lightening Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 48 in Beauty Kit

April 27, 2016

I love this product works extremely well, i had a dark spot on my nose and its almost completely gone and ive only been using it every other day for 2 weeks now amazing results.

March 16, 2016

I tried out the rapid lightening regimen and was actually surprised with the results. I wasn't expecting much and I was nervous cause my skin is very sensitive and dry. But all of the products were gentle on my skin, nothing irritated it, and my skin tone did appear lighter. I loved the cleanser and the mask the most. I wrote a full review on my blog if you want to check it out! I even included a link that you can enter a giveaway of the whole regimen!

March 08, 2016

I started using this kit as soon as I received it, a week ago. Most skin products doesn’t work on my face nor does it even out my acne. I was looking forward to trying this and hoping it would work. It works for hyperpigmentation- sun damage, inflammation, genetics and hormones. We all know I have acne, I can never find a product to clear it up or at least even out my skintone. I have to be careful with some products because I do have sensitive skin, but this didn’t bother my skin nor cause it to breakout, have redness or anything like some other products have done. At first use I followed all directions, washed my face & massaged the cleanser in and rinsed it. I followed with the step 2 and then step 3. After following all steps my face felt incredibly clean & soft. No greasy or oily feel was left remaining on my face as normal. I have some freckles on my face, and they certainly did lighten up. My acne scars has also become a lot less visible. I normally always wear concealer under my makeup to cover my acne scars, inflammation at times & the redness at times also. I’m happy to say that this product has been very effective and I would definitely recommend it to anyone needing it.

Underwear

Joyou5 added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Share Your Blogs!