Mustela Bebe 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 174 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe.

October 09, 2016

I bought this for my baby to help with some dry patches of skin and dry hair. It helped right away! I'm not a huge fan of the smell but I did get used to it.

July 12, 2016

I've tried this product on my 2 years old kid and I reeeaaally love it! His skin is so soft and hydrated and the perfume is so light, but just perfect! I recommande this baby product and will buy it again for sure! Altough the price is a bit high, but I prefere to pay a little pricy for a quality product. My son's skin is sensible and do some rash. With this body wash, I have no eczema issu.

July 10, 2016

finally found the product to use for my newborn baby. very mild formula thus very gentle for my baby's skin. i also use cerave bebe wash and shampoo but mustela is better.

February 04, 2016

I used many soaps, oils & bath additives for my son who has very bad eczema and he would always break out in hives or his eczema would get worse. Even products that were meant for baby's eczema caused him to have reactions. I was advised by the dermatologist to try this and it works perfect for him. I now use this with my other son as well as a regular body & hair cleanser

January 14, 2016

Great product, I love it. A little bit expensive bit so great smell and effective that it is a good purchase!

June 08, 2015

I received this at my baby shower, and I really enjoy it. It is great for my baby's sensitive skin, and the scent is very soft.

June 02, 2015

I use this all the time. Got some free samples from the company and they are great. The baby smells like the scent of the wash for hours after her bath. The smell is calming I love all mustela products.

June 02, 2015

great for travel.
    light fragrance

no bubbles / foam (neither good or bad)

May 10, 2015

I love this product!
    I used it to get rid of my daughter's cradle cap. It works wonders!!!!

April 23, 2015

This wash was gentle on my baby's hair and skin, but I just couldn't get past the smell of it. My husband thought it smelled like anti-septic. I thought it smelled like cheap perfume. Either way, neither of us could stand it. I question the composition of the fragrance used too; two days and a bath with a different baby wash later and my son still smells like the Mustela. Luckily, ours was a free sample, so I could toss it without any money wasted.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset