Good

My Beauty Diary Sheet Masks Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 611 in Masks

March 08, 2017

This MBD black pearl mask never failed me from achieving this inner glow on my skin before an event or a date. Not only this mask is affordable, but it also really brightens and moisturize your complexion. This mask is always included in my repurchase list (unless they change the formula!).

September 15, 2016

I absolutely love these masks. They're easy to use, and leave my skin feeling radiant and soft. While the box is in Taiwanese, the instructions are simple. Peel off plastic backing, apply to skin, and wait 15 minutes. Once the 15 minutes are done, remove, gently wash and pat dry.
    They come in many different types to suit your needs. My personal favourites are the Red Wine and the Sake masks.

I wouldn't recommend using them if you have facial eczema or extremely sensitive skin.

January 22, 2016

These are my favorite masks to use, and are very popular and well-known for their different varieties of masks "flavours". The sheet mask comes with enough essence/serum that you can use the leftovers as a serum for your skin routine! My favorites are the Imperial Bird's Nest and the Black Pearl ones! they always leave my skin hydrated and smooth, while also lightening my acne scars!