My Burberry Perfume

My Burberry Perfume Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 1213 in Perfume

November 17, 2016

Not only is the bottle for this perfume so adorable but the scent of it is so beautiful. It's a subtle scent that in my opinion is perfect for day or night. Yes it is a little pricey but I think that it is so worth the splurge.

April 23, 2016

This has become my signature fragrance! I adore it. It's sexy, mysterious and I get compliments on it. The staying power is fierce! I smell it on my sweaters weeks later. It's grown up yet still very flirty and womanly.

April 03, 2015

Im just crazy about the smell of this perfume!!! It smells very different as the many frangrances availble in store. Unique, different, very sensual... I realy feel like a woman when i'm wearing it! I only got a sample.. I hope to receive it as a gift soon!!

September 03, 2014

WIth the iconic Burberry Fashion house, comes the newest addition to the fragrance family. "My Burberry" offers customers the crisp orange scent followed by Sweet Peas, Bergamot. WIth this grand floral fragrance you'll be sure to turn heads when you walk anywhere. Worth every cent.