MyChelle-Supreme Polypeptide Cream
Good

MyChelle-Supreme Polypeptide Cream Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 645 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 05, 2016

This cream is absolutely incredible! It is beyond hydrating. I have combo skin so I like to use this at night. I apply a generous amount and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels amazingly soft. It has made such a difference on the more dry parts on my face. I got my sister and mom into this cream. They use it in the morning and night since they have dry skin. It is pricey, but worth every penny! Would recommend to everyone!!!

February 13, 2012

I have been using MyChelle-Supreme Polypeptide Cream for about 2 weeks and Im quite pleased with it. It is a very expensive Cream for my taste, but for results I guess you pay. The Glass jar is stunning love the appearance. The is an unscented cream which is a huge plus for me.The Beneifts MuChelle Supreme Cream is suppose to offee is Advanced wrinkle defense with multiple Peptides for elastin and collagen strength.
    Us for Dry skin / Anti-aging concerns. Im 35 and already seeing the Laugh lines which is super scary.I have seen a difference in my skin in the lst 2 weeks, its feeling tighter yet not dry which I love!!
    Benefits: Vegetarian friendly, gluten free
    Recommended for: Dry skin / Anti-aging concerns

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's