Myoflex

Myoflex Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 475 in Remedies

Apply generously 3 to 4 times daily as needed. For the temporary relief of aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with strains, sprains, backache, lumbago, neck ache, arthritic or rheumatic pain, pain of tendons and ligaments.

February 15, 2016

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me due to my muscle pains, as soon as you apply Myoflex it begins working instantaneously. I am able to feel relief without the sticky feeling.

November 17, 2013

We purchased this to treat my husbands sore lower back. He was quite impressed with the relief he experienced using this cream. The scent is not strong , so you don't mind using it. It is also not to greasy, and seems to be absorbed quite quickly. I have used it recently for a strained back and I was impressed with the relief it gave me. My son lifts weights and had a sore shoulder I rubbed it on his shoulder and he was surprised how quickly he got some relief from the pain. 3 people in one house were all impressed with this product

July 11, 2013

I used this when I had a stiff neck not sure what caused it might have slept funny of a breeze on it but was stiff and sore so I used myoflex rub and it really helped. I thought it did an great job and also really like the fact that it wasn't all smelly like some of the other rubs you can buy which makes you smell like a locker room reject

January 04, 2009

Don't even bother with this product. I have neck pain frequently from spending so many hours in front of a computer at work and I thought I'd try this out to see if it helped relieve any of the pain or tension I was feeling, instead of taking painkillers likeTylenol or Advil. Not at all. It was relatively expensive for the amount of cream I got and it didn't even work. I definitely will not buy this product again!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches