NABISCO CREAM OF WHEAT / CRÈME DE BLÉ Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 327 in Cereal

January 10, 2017

Nabisco's Cream of Wheat has been enjoyed by many families for decades. This is because of the great taste and versatility. Whether you eat Cream of Wheat plain or add brown sugar or cream or fruit, it's a wonderful comfort food that so many love.

January 08, 2017

Cream of Wheat has always been a favorite at my house and we only buy this brand. Its filling and a healthy alternative to cold cereal. A rich source of iron!

December 30, 2016

Cream of Wheat was the first human breakfast I ever had as a baby; as it was for both my children. I have grown up with Cream of Wheat, and it's still available in a form where I can control the consistency, and quantity I prepare, without creating excess landfill. It is one of my go-to comfort foods no matter the time of day, or night. It's also high in nutrients my body needs, so the fact I like the taste is a bonus too. In these modern times of fast everything, it's nice to know I can enjoy tastes from my past.

August 16, 2016

This is a delicious hot cereal that isn't very expensive. It is so versatile, that you're sure to be able to find a variation to please everyone. We make it with blueberries and cream, with strawberry jam, and with cinnamon and sugar, just to name a few ways. Just today someone showed me how to sprinkle cinnamon and sugar just on the top layer to let a yummy crust form on top while it sits. If your kids don't like the "pudding skin" type top that tends to form, just be sure to stir it frequently while it cools.
    I remember loving this as a kid, and my parents didn't add anything to it at all. Now, my kids ask for it all time.

August 10, 2016

I cannot stand the texture of this and I would like to say that I cannot stand the flavour of it either but it doesn't have any. I could tolerate it with lots of toppings but not worth the purchase.

April 28, 2016

Some products just never go out of style! I have been eating this cereal since I was a little girl. I introduced my children to it when they were toddlers and later I introduced my grandchildren to it. We all love it. It is a nice treat on a cold morning and it is soothing to have when you're not feeling well. Nothing fancy, just plain goodness!

March 31, 2016

Do not eat this alone. It is quite bland, but it is so versatile! My favorite combo is blueberries and white sugar, OR cinnamon and raisins. It is a nice, cheap breakfast that is good to have around the house.

March 31, 2016

I have eaten this type of breakfast since I was a child ,its quick and easy to prepare,I pour milk over it and add brown sugar ,it is great on a cold winter morning ,it really fills you up ,inexpensive and can be purchased almost anywhere

March 31, 2016

Nabisco cream of wheat as it is do not have much flavor. Its pretty bland. But it is the type of food that you can add pretty much anything to. Fresh fruit, or cinnamon or something else to give it a good flavor. I think maybe even stirring a jam into it would put the right amount of flavor throughout.

1.5/5

February 08, 2016

Nasty and no taste...I would never eat it again...its just nasty ...yuck

lrouse added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

cgreen added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Crispers Ranch

lrouse added a new review for
    Advil Liqui-Gels

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Lay's Ketchup Chips

KatWalcott added a new review for
    Fresh Rose Face Mask

MelRichard added a new review for
    Maynards Sour Patch Kids

dawneden added a new review for
    Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion