NABISCO CREAM OF WHEAT / CRÈME DE BLÉ Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 322 in Cereal

August 16, 2016

This is a delicious hot cereal that isn't very expensive. It is so versatile, that you're sure to be able to find a variation to please everyone. We make it with blueberries and cream, with strawberry jam, and with cinnamon and sugar, just to name a few ways. Just today someone showed me how to sprinkle cinnamon and sugar just on the top layer to let a yummy crust form on top while it sits. If your kids don't like the "pudding skin" type top that tends to form, just be sure to stir it frequently while it cools.
I remember loving this as a kid, and my parents didn't add anything to it at all. Now, my kids ask for it all time.

August 10, 2016

I cannot stand the texture of this and I would like to say that I cannot stand the flavour of it either but it doesn't have any. I could tolerate it with lots of toppings but not worth the purchase.

April 28, 2016

Some products just never go out of style! I have been eating this cereal since I was a little girl. I introduced my children to it when they were toddlers and later I introduced my grandchildren to it. We all love it. It is a nice treat on a cold morning and it is soothing to have when you're not feeling well. Nothing fancy, just plain goodness!

March 31, 2016

Do not eat this alone. It is quite bland, but it is so versatile! My favorite combo is blueberries and white sugar, OR cinnamon and raisins. It is a nice, cheap breakfast that is good to have around the house.

March 31, 2016

I have eaten this type of breakfast since I was a child ,its quick and easy to prepare,I pour milk over it and add brown sugar ,it is great on a cold winter morning ,it really fills you up ,inexpensive and can be purchased almost anywhere

March 31, 2016

Nabisco cream of wheat as it is do not have much flavor. Its pretty bland. But it is the type of food that you can add pretty much anything to. Fresh fruit, or cinnamon or something else to give it a good flavor. I think maybe even stirring a jam into it would put the right amount of flavor throughout.

1.5/5

February 08, 2016

Nasty and no taste...I would never eat it again...its just nasty ...yuck

February 07, 2016

Gross cereal would never eat this again. Weird flavor

February 07, 2016

A childhood staple. I love the creaminess and the texture. I usually add milk and a tiny bit of brown sugar. I prefer the longer cooking version over the instant one, but either is great.

January 11, 2016

This is one of my favourite cereals! I like how it's creamy and full of nutrition. You can switch up the flavour with fruit, brown sugar, etc. It's super easy to prepare and really hearty. A great staple in my pantry.