Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey

Nabisco Teddy Grahams Honey Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

November 30, 2015

Teddy Grahams were one of my favourites as a kid! Still love them today. You get a nice sweet taste, their crunchy.

November 30, 2015

I can't resist them because they are so cute!!,
Seriously so cute!!
The honey taste also is so sweet and yet subtle very nice taste
The cookie graham is so good too easily eaten

Great for kids as a snack and adults haha admit it

June 13, 2015

These are a very yummy little snack! I like having them to just snack on they honey taste is just perfect

June 11, 2015

These little bear shaped crackers are so delicious and tasty. I have always trusted the Nabisco line of products and these Teddy Grahams with Honey are fantastic. I love to dip them in peanut butter or melted chocolate.

June 11, 2015

These are such a cute little snack, they are as tasty as they are cute!

April 13, 2015

These are such a fun and yummy snack to eat. You can't be sad eating these because they istantly put a smile on your face, cute little teddies and the perfect honey flavour.

April 07, 2015

I love these! They're nice and sweet and don't have that fake honey taste that cheap brands usually have

January 26, 2015

We love these in my house! I make a cookie dough chocolate dip and we use these cookies to dip! ️Mmmm!!

January 25, 2015

Kids love these teddy grahams. Great for snacks, plus they are peanut free for familles with allergies. We always have them on hand

January 25, 2015

The kids love these sweet treats. They are just the right size to tuck into a lunch. They taste awesome and are a great snack to keep on hand. We like to add them to our homemade trail mix. We just mix whatever items we have on hand to create a unique blend every single time.