Nabob coffee Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 535 in Coffee

NABOB 100% Colombian coffee is a rich, lively, pleasantly aromatic coffee that captures exceptional flavors of Colombia. This NABOB coffee contains beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, which have met strict standards for sustainability. These standards ensure that soils, waterways, and wildlike habitat are protected and that farm workers enjoy decent housing access to medical care and schools for their children. Rainforest Alliance certification also helps farmers minimize the need for harmful pesticides and only allows the use of clean water on the farms.

February 05, 2017

Nabob coffee has been a staple in my household for years, and in my family home growing up. Probably because it is so reasonably priced, while still being great coffee! The taste is bold and strong without being acidic. I love setting my drip pot on a timer and waking up to my entire house smelling like Nabob breakfast blend...nothing beats it. I love this stuff with just a bit of 2% milk. Delicious!

January 16, 2017

I live nabob coffee. It has such a strong rich taste, I just can't get enough of it! The only negative about nabob is the price. I will only ever buy nabob if it's on sale for around 10$ for a big can.

September 13, 2016

This is my fave coffee! I like coffee to be on the stronger side, and this one is the perfect balance!
    I use it in either my french press or regular coffee machine. Both methods provide a different flavour/boldness.

August 04, 2016

You can't go wrong with Nabob coffee. It tastes great and is mid-priced. I also used it to make iced coffee, and it tasted great the next morning. Drink good coffee!

May 27, 2016

This is my favourite coffee! The only coffee that compares to it in my opinion is mccafe mcdonalds coffee. It is expensive but when on sale is a great buy! I won't buy anyhing else.

March 09, 2016

This is our go-to ground coffee. The flavor is bold and we brew it extra strong. It tastes great. We usually buy this when it's on sale as it is fairly expensive. It is worth it though!

0.5/5

December 07, 2015

I am a lover of coffee and this coffee was horrible, the flavor was sort of bland and not up to my standard of coffee

June 10, 2015

The taste is very rich and creamy. I like my coffee with cream and sugar, it makes the taste stand out even more, IMO.

May 15, 2015

I love the idea behind this coffee and thats why I dont mind time to time spend extra coin for that. Good and bold taste, nothing too crazy though. I have had better coffee for same or less amount. But would definitely repurchase. Respect the bean!!

May 15, 2015

I love this coffee however, the price is beyond ridiculous... between 16.97 and 18.99 for a 930 gram can is crazy. I changed my Brand due to this.