Nailene French Express Press on nails

Nailene French Express Press on nails Reviews

Ranked #819 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

March 08, 2015

I don't know if it's just me or what. I can't never seem to get these kind of nails to work right. Also, I really don't like the idea of a fake nail on top of my real nail. Your nail bed can't breathe and they aren't good for your nails on a long term.

October 30, 2014

I've used these nails for a very long time now . and I love them! I do with they stayed on for a bit longer as within a week at least one nail has had to be glued back on , but thankfully they're not too expensive at all under $6 ! You can get some really cute designs on some too . so all in all , I like them for sure !

October 28, 2014

I LOVE THESE!!

I bought the Nailene French Express Kit, as I wanted a manicure, but am always hesitant to get acrylics, just for the fact that I want nails one day, then may change my mind the next. I needed something nice and pretty, but that could be taken off the next day, if wanted.
I purchased these, being a bit weary as I have never had success in buying a do it yourself manicure from the store, that glues on.
These... are AWESOME.
They offer ones with easy tabs (which honestly didn't make much a difference when sticking on haha). I have now had my nails on for 2 weeks and they still look great.
Yes - they have stayed o through cooking, cleaning, doing dishes, showers, laundry.. You name it.
The price I paid was $14.99 (regular price). They come with enough nails, that I will be able to do one more set before I need to repurchase a pack.
They also have other options for colors (such as a blue tip...very cute. I will get for Hockey season - Go leafs)...
The package also comes with various sizes, so you are sure to find exactly the size that you need!
Really.. I am so happy with this product. It really stands apart from the rest, when it comes to "glue on nails".

May 27, 2014

Love the way the sports length nails look - super real and natural - cheap and easy to use

April 27, 2014

I love having my nails done but unfortunately I live with someone who is highly chemical sensitive so I can't use polish or gels etc that smell. So I saw these and decided to give them a try since the price for so affordable. They were super easy to apply and came with a ton of different nail sizes. As well as sticking on firm and blending really well with my natural nails. Everyone thinks I went to a salon and got gels :) I don't think my hands have looked so pretty...