Nailene Perfect Tips & Toes Stick-On Guides

Nailene Perfect Tips & Toes Stick-On Guides Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1339 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

April 17, 2010

I wasn't really that blown away by these. The price was great, like $3 but I found them hard to apply, as you have to get the on the natural boundary between the quick & the white and they bled when I applied my tip colour, even though they seemed to stick well and I made sure they were properly adhered (apparently not).

To be fair, I was expecting a nail tip colour to come with a standard brush but it was more like a liquid eyeliner brush so I had to sweep across and not down and up (see my review of Rimmel French White Tip Pro) so that may have had something to do with the bleeding. Either way the Rimmel Tip colour worked just great without the guides so unless you are using a white tip colour with a regular, thicker brush I would advise against using guides and just practise a bit and do it freehand. With the thin, narrow brush it isn't that hard once you get a feel for the polish.

All in all, not a bad product, especially considering the price, but I don't think I'll use it again.

Updated On: April 17, 2010

UPDATE: I have shorter nails, and if you have longer nails it may be harder to use the Rimmel Tip because of the thin brush.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!