• Nails Inc Leather Effect Nail Polish

Nails Inc Leather Effect Nail Polish Reviews

1 review
Ranked #781 out of 1437 in Nail Polish

October 23, 2014

I stumbled across this neat polish about a year ago and decided to try it out. I would love to have picked up the black polish or ivory but they were all out! I went with Old Compton Street, which was a soft grey colour. The bottle is cool with the top being faux leather.

I loved how this polish applied nice and thick but dried (super) quickly. I applied a base coat, followed by two coats of the leather polish. You don't use a top coat (it would wreck the 'leather effect') and it dries to a neat looking leather finish. I think it looks awesome and it was surprising how strong the nail polish was considering there wasn't a top coat. It actually felt a bit like a gel mani, how much stronger and thicker nails feel after one. That's a big bonus for me.

The polish was basically chip-free for about 1 1/2 weeks, which is amazing. I'm not overly gentle with my nails either. The bottles retail for about $13 (can) and while I normally do not spend a lot of money on basic polishes, knowing how well this specific polish wears, I would definitely purchase it again.

The pictures included are of my nails about 10 days after the initial application.

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay