Nails Inc
Good

Nails Inc Reviews

Ranked #1128 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

July 27, 2015

Recently purchase these at SDM, at an amazing price of $1 when they were $11 each

I am very impressed with everything from the formula, color, application and lasting power.

June 27, 2015

Wow, I cannot even say how disappointed I am with this brand overall. I've tried multiple shades on several occasions, and each time, this nail polish ends up with a horrible finish with poor drying, it smears and smudges even after it has dried (with or without a topcoat), and it chips horribly as well. I recently saw it on clearance at many retail outlets and it appears that they are trying to get rid of this product asap! Please save your $$$

May 18, 2012

I have natural nails so with most nail poilsh, the stay time is limited as well as needing a few coats to get a nice even colour. I just discovered this company at the local Sephora. It cost $12 which is similar to OPI and Spiritual. But I just love how saturated the colour comes out even with just one coat (I usually do a minimum of 3 coats with OPI). I've worn my new polish for 7 day exactly and with the exception of some minor chipping at the tips, the coverage is still very good, when compared to other brands (with a top coat of course). The colours are a bit limited so far and I can only fine them at Sephora but I'll for sure pick up more of this brand as colour become availble.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!