• Nailtini nail polish
  • Nailtini nail polish

Nailtini nail polish Reviews

Ranked #894 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

November 05, 2014

They have a great assortment of colors. When the tini sets are bought it comes with an extra empty bottle to mix and create your very own "personalized" shade. Highly recommended for those who loves to try something new. The quality of the polish works well for making nail arts as well as water marble effects.

December 02, 2013

I've only tried a few colors which came in my ipsy bag but I wasn't impressed with the colors I saw. As far as consistency, I think it was quite smooth and shiny..very pretty. I didn't need to use a top coat and my mani last 3 days before chipping.

September 25, 2013

This branding nail polish is absolutely fantastic! It layers extremely well, and still manages to look stunning on its own. My personal favorite is "Bloody Mary".

September 01, 2013

This nail polish goes on smoothly and has a great consistency (no messy application). The colors are vibrant and in style and last a decent amount of time. I only wish they were a little less pricey that way I would have more reason to buy them!