Nair 3 in 1 Hair Removal Lotion Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 462 in Hair Removal

October 19, 2016

I really like the idea of hair removal lotion over a razor as I have sensitive skin. Unfortunately this product also does not react well to my sensitive skin. Over time I began developing an allergic reaction to the product leaving me with an unsightly rash worse than razor burn. Irrespective of my allergic reaction, this lotion didn't remove all my unwanted hair, even my thin, blonde hairs. It was quite patchy and required me to shave over the areas.

August 30, 2016

The Nair 3 in 1 Hair Removal Lotion does a good job at removing unwanted hair. You apply it on your unwanted hair wait a few minutes and rinse it off. Very good way of removing the hair if you do not feel like shaving. The only think I hate about this product is the bad smell. Other than that product works just fine.

July 08, 2016

I love this product. I have always had a problem shaving because i tend to get ingrown hairs. Not anymore. Plus I have very sensitive skin so this product is just perfect.

July 01, 2016

I get lazy about shaving My legs and this stuff works expect for the smell and it's kinda of expensive but I love this it's a easier way of shaving legs.

May 18, 2016

I love this stuff. It works great for me and I have course hair. I leave it on a few extra minutes and it works well. I know others that I have tried it and said it didn't work for them but I love it

1.5/5

May 01, 2016

I am not a fan of Nair. This product has such an awful chemical smell that lingers around on your skin and towel days after. This lotion barely removed any hair and left my skin red and irritated. Who knows what is in this product. Horrible!

March 07, 2016

I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :) I LOVE !!!! :)

February 25, 2016

It's not a bad purchase for the money, but it isn't much different in comparison to the use of a razor - it's simply painless, but hair still grows back fast.

February 21, 2016

Works really well on a lot of people I know. I personally can't use the cream because I have sensitive skin and it will just end leaving me with a rash :(

December 30, 2015

Nair 3 in 1 Hair Removal Lotion;

It does remove hair slightly
    but the smell AWFUL!!! Honestly smells so bad, I only wonder what kind of chemicals are going into this lotion to remove the hair....

It smells!!! even after removing, washroom esp. shower SMELT. Horrible.

Also slight irritation on skin, a slight sting on the skin, that irritated, almost a stinging cool sensation.

It did remove some hair...NOT all.