Nair Au Naturel Milk and Honey Wax Roll On Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 28, 2016

Je n'ai pas vraiment apprécier le produit sur mes jambes. Mes jambes étaient très rouge après l'utilisation de cette cire. Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé l'odeur ...

September 28, 2016

Tried on my legs, as I am trying new ways around hair removal. My leg is now red and splotchy, as well as hairy. The skin that is actually hairless, is very smooth and soft, but that's not much. It hurts coming off, as any wax does, and but doesn't remove much hair. Doesn't leave my legs very presentable..

May 03, 2016

This product seemed to be a reasonable product for me to try given I have sensitive skin. I followed the instructions to a T and was only left with absolutely no results. Every time I ripped a strip off, no hair would come with it, just wax. I tried various temperatures and pulling in different directions and still nothing. I will say however I loved how it just washed off easy with some warm water and soap.

May 03, 2015

I love how this is now very easy to use and not messy at all. i love the smell and how it leaves my legs soft and does not cause a rash or red bumps.

February 13, 2015

This is my most favourable product.Very easy to use and worked out perfectly as a thin layer and comes with disposable stripes.I am using this for almost ten years and absolutely loving it.

February 13, 2015

This product is very effectiveness for the price.After using nair the legs are very smoothy.Try it

March 24, 2014

I absolutely love this, I think with having kids around is why I decided to choose this I am all about it being natural, and the fact that it is in a safer container and not just hot wax in a jar sitting there is what intrigued my interest. I use this and only this. I find it rolls on smooth and comes off just as smooth. It does have it flaws but as does all wax, it is very sticky.

I even found with my young children around doing a taste test and it does not taste that bad either

February 18, 2014

This product is a little bit tricky to use at first. Its hard to find the perfect temperature for the wax because every microwave is different. But after a couple tries, I was bare! If you have extra wax stuck on you, it comes off easily with warm water and soap. :)

February 17, 2014

It's not for me... but it is for most of my family, it does work on them but not for me,

February 17, 2014

Love the smell of this product. I do love the roll-on for waxing my brows and upper lip. Always have it on hand when travelling and my cousins can't wait when I visit to tell them about the new Nair products that I have used and brought them some to try out.