Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Easy to Use Wax Strips Legs and Body Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 23, 2015

Bought this on a whim to try a new product and I do love it! I've used it once so far and it worked really well for me. So I'm hoping to try it again soon and pray its not a fluke!

April 23, 2015

This product works awesome easy to use I've used it in my arms and stash.. There is no gross smell and leaves your body smooth and silky , I also used this on my daughter legs.. I disn't leave any red marks or rashes on her young skin.. I recommend this product

February 11, 2015

I think this product works the best out of all the other Nair ones. It is easy to use and an easy tip is to use your blowdryer to get it hot ... that helps melt it more. It removes hair quickly and painfully but it's worth the momentary pain! I would totally recommend this product!

October 25, 2014

worked. Not great, but good. took care of the hair but could be better

June 22, 2014

Les bandes Nair sont faciles à utilisées et laissent la peau d'une incroyable douceur.

March 24, 2014

I seem to be alone in this, based on the previous reviews, but I hated this product. I found that this product stuck to my skin and I had such a hard time removing it compared to any other wax strip I used. It wouldn't adhere to the paper once I applied it to my leg and it just stuck to my skin. I have waxed my legs for years and never had as much difficulty with a product sticking to my skin as this.
I have always been a fan of Nair products but this one was a disappointment.

February 17, 2014

I love the strips as it makes waxing so much easier and there's less mess. Make sure to follow the instructions on the package to get the best results. I use these strips on my upper lip and brows. When you use Nair products you will wish you had tried it a long time ago and you will never go back to shaving.

February 17, 2014

I managed to find these on clear out and got them at a very great price. I had tried some wax strips before that I found rather difficult to apply and remove so was very skeptical but this is, by far, the best wax strips I have tried. I would definitely purchase them again and recommend them. Easy to use, thorough directions and effective!

July 12, 2013

I got these wax strips on sale a few months ago and I got to try them out. I have struggled to find a good wax product that is easy, fast and that actually removes hair. This one is probably one of the better ones out there because it applies nicely to the legs but also removes 99% of the hair from the leg which is pretty awesome. Since, my positive experience with this product I have bought 2 or 3 boxes since then and will continue to buy them. I like to use these especially for travel for quick touchups that are fast and no mess. I really like this product and it is something to definitely give a shot when deciding on purchasing some wax strips.

July 10, 2013

I really like these wax strips! They have little logos that fade when they are at the right temperature, making them almost foolproof. Almost... Once in a while, a bit of wax remains on the skin when removing the strip. It's the only drawback though.