Nair Brazilian spa clay hair removal cream Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 444 in Hair Removal

March 14, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and found this product to be both effective on fine facial hair removing it 100% and also left me with smooth skin and no rash like other hair removal products have done. Coarser hair was not removed 100% with this product and required multiple applications to remove this hair. I found the product to be extremely easy to use and no mess. In addition to the effectiveness, I found no visible signs of hair for at least a week, and would use this product once every three weeks.

April 20, 2015

I bought the spay clay hair removal kit (prep, cream, post) for upperlip hair and other fine hairs. That was the intended purpose on the box,
Products went on well, but after the max 10min wait time, I washed off and it did not remove all the hair, maybe 60%.
As compared to other similar products, it also slightly burned my upperlip, even with the soothing after cream.

I was disappointed because I found the system to be interesting and complete.

1.5/5

August 06, 2014

This is my first time to try hair remover cream. It costed me $17.49 plus tax. But the result so bad, I felt my skin burned after 30 seconds applied and after started bled. Also it wasn't remove the hair completely. I will refund this product and go back to shaver. :(