Nair Cire Divine No Strip Wax Tahitian Gardenia Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 444 in Hair Removal

February 19, 2016

this wax is really easy to use, not expensive at all, smell good, no mess and... no strips!! so you save on that too! you just have to apply the wax, wait 30sec and pull it!

August 05, 2015

This wax is great for even short hairs, I can do it at home in a matter of minutes with no mess or hassle

August 04, 2015

NAIR NO STRIP WAX;

I don't know if I was doing something wrong...I was not happy with this Nair product.
I did not find this wax to remove my hairs as with other waxes. I found I needed that strip for that added toughness in removing stubborn hairs.

I did not like this wax....it did not rip off hairs good and it was more messy than with the strips.

August 02, 2015

I always buy this stuff when it is on sale! I love this product and find that although it can be quite time consuming, the results you get are very worth it.

July 14, 2015

The wax strips removed about 95% of my hair and didn't hurt too much. No mess, and my skin feels smooth. Love the smell too.

July 14, 2015

I love this wax! It works so well and is super easy to use. A few minutes in the microwave, a quick stir and it's ready to use. It is even effective on short hair, which is a huge plus because I don't want to have to grow out my hair in order to remove it. I also really like the scent, it reminds me of the tropics. It is very economical as well. You really can't go wrong with this wax!

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender