Nair Cire Divine Visage No Strip Wax Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 444 in Hair Removal

The Care Divine collection is a new generation of natural resin-basedwaxes that are effective even on short hair. Cire Divine Visage isspecially formulated for face and sensitive areas.

January 28, 2015

This product really make me feel good. No red spot or anything else. I have really enjoy it.

June 12, 2014

I did not find this product to work effectively on short or long hair as suggested on packaging. It was messy and gummy. The hair it did pull became ingrown when it grew back. Hair removal was patchy at best.

April 04, 2014

IT IS GOOD ONE.WORKS WELL .PAINLESS.EFFECTIVE FOR LONG TIME.BUT THE PRICE IS LITTLE BIT HIGH.I RECOMMENED IT.

February 17, 2014

I used this all the time!! too my whole family we go threw alot, and what amount is in here is alot and well worth every doller! i do my nose, eye brows, and other parts. works well and last along time.

April 26, 2012

This wax is fabulous in my opinion! I've saved a ton of money waxing this way. I have course hair and dark and I have no problems with it :)

March 25, 2012

Although I loved how the wax melted really easily in the microwave and applied to the skin well etc. It really didn't take off much hair for me and left my skin very irritated, sore. I think maybe because I have very coarse hair, sensitive skin. But I do think it would actually work well with anyone with light, fine hair removal. So if you have hair like mine I would stick to leaving the waxing to other products or your beautician.

November 20, 2011

love it. i get at least three complete waxings out of each tub, that is about $4.50 per wax. It is super easy to use, and catches all the hair. Finally someone comes out with a wax that doesn't need those horrible strips!!

June 17, 2010

I got this in Gardenia scent, and I thought it smelled pretty nice. The wax was easy to use once you read through all of the instructions, and it lasted me quite a while.
I used it on my underarms and bikini, and was sooo happy with the results. I went camping last summer and didn't want to worry about shaving, so I used this and had no worries!
This stuff, in my opinion, is way easier than wax strips - it is easy to apply, the only thing is you have to let it cool down on your skin for a moment BUT you aren't supposed to leave it on longer than a minute.
As long as you wait the right amount of time, it comes off so easily and usually grabs like every hair.
The clean up is awesome too, because if you have any bits left on your skin, you just rub them into little balls and they come off - unlike other waxes, that you have to rub off with the oil or pat with the cotton strips to get it off.
I definitely recommend this wax for everyone - its easy to use, not messy and you get so much for a decent price.

June 17, 2010

Nair Cire Divine is a stripfree wax-- meaning you apply the wax, wait for it to cool down and remove the hair by holding onto the hardened wax. It made hair removal fast without having to apply the strip and because the formula is so thick, it caught every single hair and removed them all! What I didn't like about this wax was that it was very, very messy! It is really thick and sticky and can get everywhere! It doesn't wash off so it's difficult to remove from surfaces and even your hands. I also found that it was very heavily scented and overwhelming. Because it removes hair so well, I would still highly recommend this wax to anyone.

I received this wax from Nair for testing.

1.5/5

February 12, 2010

My first issue with this.. It wasn't heavy enough in my microwave.. So my microwave would reset itself and to fix that I would have to pull out and hold the heavy microwave while my mum/dad would reach back and unplug and plug back in the machine. Had to put a plate in the microwave than the wax on it.. It took 5 minutes longer to heat the wax properly [this is a new microwave that always works so.. ya].

The wax was very very messy and sticky compaired to the other waxes I've used [and i've also been to a salon and never had this issue].

The wax took most of the hair off.. .. and the top layer of my skin! Which was beet red [no joke, looked like a sunburn for 3 days and was very tender].

I've NEVER gone back to this product or waxing since. I'll stick to my intuition razor, thank you very much, I like my skin on my body.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml