Nair Hair Removal Cream for Coarse Hair Reviews

Ranked #249 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Coarse hair requires a highly effective hair removal solution. NAIRíSensitive Care for Coarse Hair is specially formulated to be effectiveyet sensitive to your skin. For hair removal from legs, bikini area and underarms. This formulaenriched with protective grape seed oil combined with softening mallowand a delicate fragrance will provide effective hair removal and leaveyour skin silky, soft and supple.

March 15, 2016

I love this stuff. I've used it on my legs, armpits, arms and to even get rid of pesky baby hairs. Also I did a brazilian with it. The first time you use this product you do react to it a bit but after I promise you it gets better. I no longer get red or irritated anywhere. I dont get ingrown hairs. I do also have very sensitive skin. If you do it down there make sure you cover the..... and go around it, get the hairs on the lips with a razor. I love this product. It lasts longer then a shave and my hair grows back softer.

February 23, 2014

I am very happy with the Nail hair removal cream for course hair. I have very course hair this cream works very well.

February 17, 2014

Use this all the time as well! always buying this aswell, love how it works, and how long is lasts

July 25, 2011

I love Nair products. No fuss hair removal. Just put some onto your hairy bits, do your thing meanwhile (like washing your hair or watching tv). Be sure to not let it sit too long, and then shower. The cream will take all the hair away. I especially like using this on my arms, because my arm hair take FOREVER to grow back when I Nair it. Literally takes me months and months and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, they grow back finer too. There's a smell but it's not too too bad, and it really does a good job. Just don't use it anywhere near your privates 'cuz that shit can burn if put in the wrong spot. Ermm..just trust me on this one.

This is potent so I would recommend doing a patch test on yourself first before lathering yourself in this stuff.
I use it all the time and highly recommend it.

1.5/5

May 08, 2011

this was a terriable product! i used it as direction said to. (apply to dry skin, use the sponge applicator, let sit for min. 3 mins max. 10mins). it said if it started burning to wash off with cold wter ASAP. well afet 30 seconds my legs were on fire! i had put it on my thighs and calves. my calves went bad, but my thighs were on fire! i quickly rinsed it off in the shower, only to find my legs bleedin and spotted and rashy! it had gotten rid of the hair but it also ate my skinand chewed apart my pores on my poor thighs. i would never use this product again. it even said it was safe on sensitive skin because it had aloe in it. i do not recomend using ths product at all!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier