Nair Hair Removal Lotion with Aloe Vera Reviews

Ranked #314 out of 444 in Hair Removal

No. 1 hair remover lotion. Smooth skin lasts longer than shaving. Works in as little as 3 minutes! For legs, arms, underarms and bikini area. Not for use on face. Dermatologist tested.

April 19, 2016

I bought this in hopes of trying something new for the summer but unfortunately I dont find it works as well as advertised! If I keep it within the recommended amount time, it doesn't work as effectively (removes 1/3 of hair) and if I keep it longer, it burns my skin.

April 09, 2016

I used to wax my upper lip until I discovered nair. It's easy and painless and I can do it in the convenience of my own home. It is also extremely cost efficient as the product last through many applications

April 03, 2016

this...removes...hair...very...well...the...scemt...of...this...how..ever..does..mot...agree...with...me..it..is...a..thick...cream..that..stays.where.i..put...it!!!!...it...takes...oly...miutes...amd...all..the..hair..is..gome...skm..is..smooth..amd...silky!!!!.

April 03, 2016

This is my go to shaving cream. Its convenient and very easy to use. It doesn't smell that great, bit it gets the job done. This lotion removes most of the hair, but I go over it just to make sure all the hair is gone. The price is a little to high.

January 27, 2016

This was a horrible product in my opinion, it just didn't work to remove the hair on my legs and the smell of the lotion was too strong ,I will not be purchasing this product again

April 17, 2014

I have tried Nair hair removing lotions many times over the years and it has never ever worked for me!!! Iv tried it on different parts of my body and nothing!! I really wanted it to work because I cant seem to get that nice close shave I use to be able to get on my legs. I recently tried the Nair Wax stripes and again NOTHING!!

February 17, 2014

I grew up seeing my mom use Nair products and that's what I have grownup to use because it works well. I do find that it irritates my skins but after an hour or so everything is back to normal. It has a strong smell but you have to compensate for the effectiveness of how well the product works.

February 17, 2014

When using this product I can go as much as 3 weeks without having to use it again.

October 11, 2013

While this product does a terrible job at removing hair, it does a great job of irritating skin and creating a horrible smell.

May 17, 2012

I used to use this product but no longer use it. It is has a bad smell, and I find that it is not effective at removing hair. Yes, it gets rid of most of the hair, but stray hairs are left behind, and I find it annoying to have to go back and get them. Also, the hair grows back quite quickly as well.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml