Nair Irresistible Candy Apple Sugar Wax Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Product features & benefits:

• Developed with protective and moisturizing apple and sugar cane extracts
  • Formula adheres to hair as short as 2 mm, so there’s no waiting for re-growth
  • Removes hair from the root at the first application for long-lasting results up to 4 weeks
  • New Irresistible Candy Apple scent, creamy texture and bright red colour
  • Dermatologist tested and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
  • 100% rinse-able formula

1.5/5

October 31, 2016

This product smells wonderful I'll give Nair that, but doesn't work at all. It did not remove any of my hair, it was messy and I am left with red fingers now even after 24 hours... I was very optimistic, but unfortunately I was very disappointed. Do NOT buy this product.

September 17, 2016

Nope do not recommend this product it has a good scent but that's about all , it dosnt remove hair well it's a waste of money do not purchase this it dosnt work

August 18, 2016

First of all I have used a lot of home waxing kits, some of them have been Nair brands. This one has to have been the worst, the smell was fantastic though. It was messy, did not remove my hairs , and was basically a waste of time. I ended up having to shave my legs.

August 18, 2016

Have to go over the same spot a bunch of times & there's still hair left!!!!! Found this product annoying!!!!! Claims it waxes short hair. It does not!!!!! Not impressed at all.

July 25, 2016

Boo-boo-boo. Nothing like a sugar wax should be. First of all, the smell is very unpleasant, a chemical parody to an apple. Second issue is - it doesn't do the job. It simply doesn't stick well to your hairs and half of them would stay where they were, though you get the pain of pulling them. And then -the bright red color poorly washes off from the strips. There are a lot of other options of sugar waxes, so don't waste your money on this one!

May 26, 2016

I found this did nothing for me. I tried it twice thinking maybe the first time I did something wrong, but it did not work at all, I ended up having to shave instead.

May 07, 2016

Smelled great, didn't work so well. I wouldn't recommend this product. I was left with a lot of hair and pain, I followed the instructions to the "t" ...back to good old razor.

0.5/5

May 01, 2016

Smells wonderful but does not work! leaves a sugar mixture along your legs! I followed the instructions they are straight forward, just not a good fomula for them!

April 21, 2016

i really really adored the scent of this...how ever its not for me... i am sure i used it correctly but it did not remove all the hair... i found it messy and i did not like that i had to do over the hair that it missed ...nope not for me

March 16, 2016

although this smells super good it wasn't as effective as I thought it would be. Keeping in mind that it is sugar and not actually wax, it still didn't do what I was expecting it to. Very messy and you have to go over the area a few times, irritating it and it makes for a very unpleasant experience. I prefer to have the professionals take care of it from now on