• Nair moisturising hair removal cream for face and lip
  • Nair moisturising hair removal cream for face and lip

Nair moisturising hair removal cream for face and lip Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 461 in Hair Removal

January 24, 2017

The best hair remover creme I have used to date! It is gentle and easy to use. Only takes 10 minutes to work and removes hair effectively. As with most of these types of products, the scent isn't so appealing.

April 20, 2016

This was my first experience using a hair removal cream and I went with Nair because of recommendations. I have to say I'm quite pleased. I feel like I usually don't pay much attention to what is deemed 'acceptable' in term's of beauty, but when I noticed my light lip hair showed up dark in bright sunlight, I have to say it bothered me. Since I'm confident and happy in my skin, I felt it was my choice to remove it, which I then did.

This cream worked really well, leaving behind only a few thicker, dark hairs. I didn't have any problems with burning or pain but you should ABSOLUTELY follow the guidelines exactly as it is a chemical and can burn you.

My only negative would be that it smells so terrible. Super, super bad, like really cheap hair dye.

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Quantico

R3Bean added a new review for
    Cookina Parchminum

marianasuzeau added a new review for
    Yves Rocher