Nair Pretty Body Hair Remover Reviews

Ranked #283 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Just five teensy, tiny minutes! With Nair Pretty Soft Peach Hair Remover Cream that's all it takes to get creamy soft and smooth skin. Specially formulated to remove hair while it moisturizes - plus it dissolves hair just below the skin's surface. Nair Pretty smoothness lasts days longer than shaving. And ohh the scent you'll just love it! Juicy and delicious, it's as pretty as you please!

September 15, 2014

This took off my hair just fine but was very poor at removing it to the skin's surface. I always have stubble left when I'm done and that's just no good. I always had to leave it on for more than the recommended time and that's not very good either... just overall not very impressed, though as hair removers go this smelled pretty nice? Not a saving grace however.

October 13, 2013

This product burned my skin. It could just be the reaction to my skin type but it was pretty unpleasant

July 03, 2013

well, it does work but the hair grows back in just a few days.... this product also the main cause of the darkening of my skin. when i started using it, that's when i started having skin tone problem. dont get me wrong. just an honest review.

August 18, 2011

I cannot say to everyone not to try this product but for people like me, with sensitive skin, I would say don't use it. Although, it did remove the hair, it was messy and it left my skin feeling irritated and itchy. The smell was not nice; however, like I said it did remove the hair and for those with non-sensitive skin, it would work.

May 26, 2010

This is THE BEST hair removal cream I have ever used! (Sorry, the picture won't work :( )

Hair removal creams are one of the hardest products to buy because so many of them do not work!

I used to have dark-ish arm hair, but I started using this cream on my arms once every 2 months, and after using it about 3 times, my arm hair is now light brown-blonde :)

But wait, there's more!

- You literally only need to keep it on for 5 minutes!
- It's cheap ($7-$8)
- Unlike other hair removal products, it smells good! The cream smells like peaches, and that gross, chemical smell is very light.
- Once you have finished the hair removal, it leaves your skin SUPER SMOOTH, and smelling like peaches!
- It isn't very harsh on the skin, so that means no hives/itching, etc.

I recommend this product to anyone, with all different hair types!

February 27, 2010

This product was pretty good. I have really sensitive skin so it was nice to not have it burn my legs. Overall good product:)

1.5/5

June 12, 2009

Made my legs bleed. Did not remove much hair. Burned and then I had to shave over the sore spots.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes