Nair Pretty Glitter Wax Strips Reviews

Ranked #250 out of 444 in Hair Removal

NAIR Pretty Glitter Wax Strips are a low maintenance solution to show off summer ready legs. The wax is infused with glitter and the soothing scent of chamomile and cherry.Wax strips are made with resin wax on cellophane strips making them easy to seperate, easy to apply, and easy to use. What's even better is they are reusable!

February 24, 2016

I found this product irritated my skin. I ended up with very irritated blotches and my skin was itchy for a few weeks to follow. I also have very sensitive skin and don't think I would recommend this product to someone with sensitive skin.

March 31, 2015

Removes hair. I always cut the bigger strips into smaller pieces for facial removing. The glitter doesn't stay on the skin.

March 06, 2012

The package is a well made cardboard box. It opens with a magnetic seal. After opened the top part has a small hidden pocket with 3 cards which show you different ways to create the perfect bronze. A nice touch if you’ve never ever used something similar. The lower part has 4 different powders and a primer. The products included are called Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Too Faced Sun Bunny, Too Faced Powdered Sun, Too Faced Snow Bunny and Too Faced Primed and Poreless Bronze Tint.

Too Faced is known for bronzing powders, so this might be a good way to sample a few of them in one compact kit. You can probably use this palette all year round and adjust depending on how your skin color changes with the seasons.

September 03, 2011

They didn't remove the hair much, I found the strips stuck together mostly and the glitter made a mess. The wipes that came with them were really greasy and messy too.

August 16, 2011

this removed some of the hair but not all and left lots of mess behind.

October 04, 2009

I honestly bought these because they were on sale, I really would never think of using scented, glittered wax strips otherwise. I was really pleased with all of it. The smell was really nice, not to overpowering. The glitter is pointless but I liked it anyway because it made them pretty.
I've used wax strips before and these were really easy to use and not too messy. I was able to keep reusing the strip for quite a while and it still effectively removed the hair. I have darker, coarser hair so this was great. It really left my legs smooth for a while.
I can't really say this was less painful than other wax strips, if you've waxed before you know it all depends on your pain tolerance.
In all I thought this was a great product. The scent and look of it didn't affect the way it worked, but it made it a bit nicer to use.

December 11, 2008

Nair for legs has never worked for me, but the facial version is pretty effective. Just be careful to follow the instructions exactly--and don't leave it on for longer than the recommended amount of time!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!