Amazing

Nair Shower Power for Coarse Hair with Aloe Vera Reviews

1 review
Ranked #309 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Whatever your skin or hair type, there's a Shower Power for you.Designed specifically for coarse hair with the added benefit of aloe vera. Results are smooth, supple and well moisturized skin!Works in just 3 minutes!Finally, a cream depilatory product that really does work while you shower!

February 18, 2016

Being too much of a chicken to commit to a Brazilian and having found shaving my coarse hair around my bathing suit area gives me ingrown hairs I purchased Nair shower power hair removal. I can apply it for a few moments before stepping into the shower and as long as I'm careful not to get the area soaked in the water it's easily washed off. Also I make certain the cream doesn't touch the more tender areas near my underwear line as you don't want to have a raw feeling. It is perfect for that thigh hair area. It doesn't need to be left on for very long but the three minutes it claims is not quite long enough but you don't wish to leave it for much longer. The cream comes with a scrub that allows you to apply as well as remove, and it's reusable. If found on sale it's a great bargain but at certain shops it can be expensive. It will last for awhile. Make sure to have it all washed off. It doesn't have a rotten smell but it's not able to conceal its chemical scent.