Nair Shower Power Max Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Get maximum smoothness with minimum hassle. Nair Shower Power MAX in an easy, mess-free pump dispenser works while you shower to remove even thick, coarse hair. Nair powers your shower with breakthrough technology. Shower Power has a triple protection system that delivers water-resistent properties so you can now use Nair while you shower. The cream will resist washing off when you step in the shower. Nair Shower Power MAX delivers maximum hair removal, with minimal hassle. The cream is formulated with soothing lavender and Vitamin E. For more information, please visit http://www.naircare.ca.

0.5/5

May 11, 2016

I bought a nair product 15 years ago, it was horrible and smelled like dead animals. So the other day I'm shopping and see this product again. I think, well it must be better after all these years... Haha.. Jokes on me, still smells of dead rotten amimals, still never removed hair, even though I leave it on for max time and still a waste of money. I'll stick to shaving.

May 16, 2012

i use the nair shower max for my hair & it works amazing well & the ease of use & i have never had a problem with it except the cost here in calgary it is a very pricy product but when you do buy it. it last a long while i will recommend to any one

1.5/5

March 01, 2012

I decided to give this a try. I have sensitive skin and found that this REALLY irritated and burned my skin. I don't recommend it.

March 01, 2012

This product actually works!
I have used veet and other nair products and have been disappointed only having to shave right after to get rid of so many spots that didn't not remove the hair!
I tried this one due to the max power and the 3 minute time which is great with a busy schedule!
When I shave my legs, it is an everyday thing, especially in winter, when they slightest of chill brings out the goose bumps and the stubble! ugh!
I use this product once every 2 weeks and it keeps the hair away for about 5 days and the hair grows back soft and thin.
The only thing I would say I dislike about this product, is that the pump straw is too short, and at least 15% of it is stuck at the bottom, and has to be turned upside down and them gooped out from the opening without the pump.

July 26, 2011

I tried this last summer out of desperation.
I cannot keep up with shaving and my epilator gave me the most horrible ingrown hairs possible. Waxing isnt an option for me due to the fact that I cannot put up with the pain so ultimately this become my last resort. I am not a fan of Nair and similar products due to the chemicals inside, but I decided to give it a try.
This thing removed some my hair but also burned my skin. It irritated the crap out of every sensitive zone I applied it to. And the worst part was it wasnt even able to remove all of my mid coarse hair. :(
I had to resort to wearing long pants during the intense heat until my skin healed and was able to return to shaving. :(

June 17, 2010

Nair Shower Power Max is a depilatory cream that very effectively removes hair. It did not irritate my skin and removed every single hair where it was applied. Like most depilatory products, it has a chemical-like smell but it wasn't very strong considering how well it removed hair. I would've expected an overwhelming smell for such a heavy duty product but it was very minimal. The formula is moisturizing and has a light lavender scent.

I would recommend this to anyone looking to completely remove their hair quickly (within 3 minutes) and easily.

I received this from Nair for testing.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted