Nair Shower Power Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 451 in Hair Removal

Whatever your skin or hair type, there's a Shower Power for you. Now there's a Sensitive Formula with skin conditioners - moisturizing mineral and sunflower seed oil.Finally, a cream depilatory product that really does work while you shower!

December 28, 2016

I was a bit hesitant at first on doing any type of hair removal at home, however once I tried this I was very impressed. It worked exactly as it said it would. Easy to apply and washed off just as easy. No more paying hundreds of dollars to a spa to have my legs waxed ever again! I highly recommend this product to others:)

April 24, 2012

I bought this article on clearance..(Maybe that was my first clue right there...

It claims that you can apply it before going in the shower.Then go in the shower and wait (do other things) and with the little sponge remove the cream and hair.

Problem is, if i'm in the shower, showering myself, there's a good chance that the cream is going to wash out and then not work.

Not a good purchase

0.5/5

August 25, 2011

Worst purchase ever ! It doesnt even work. It says it stays on in the shower but doesnt it falls off once you go in . I had to shave anyways:(

0.5/5

July 04, 2010

It takes a good amount of time to apple. It "claims" you can shower while you have it on as long as it’s not in the stream of water well it DOSEN'T! My first use will also be my last. I got in the shower and the back of my legs where rinsed clean faster than I could wet my hair and that’s with me trying not to get any direct water contact. Waited 10 min. (max time) I Sponged off/rinsed off and then went and got my razor and shaving cream. Oh and I have Fine hair not coarse.

May 27, 2009

I bought this product because it promised to stay on in the shower - It doesn't. Patches of it stay on and most of it washes off. It also removes hair in patches. So sure! Wherever it stays on it works, but I still needed to run a razor over everything I used this product on. I also purchased the sensitive skin formula but it still burned! And after two uses I ran out of Nair. Over all purchasing this product was a big mistake on my part, and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk