• Nair Shower Power
Good

Nair Shower Power Reviews

1.5/5

Ranked #317 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Whatever your skin or hair type, there's a Shower Power for you. Now there's a Sensitive Formula with skin conditioners - moisturizing mineral and sunflower seed oil.Finally, a cream depilatory product that really does work while you shower!

April 24, 2012

I bought this article on clearance..(Maybe that was my first clue right there...

It claims that you can apply it before going in the shower.Then go in the shower and wait (do other things) and with the little sponge remove the cream and hair.

Problem is, if i'm in the shower, showering myself, there's a good chance that the cream is going to wash out and then not work.

Not a good purchase

0.5/5

August 25, 2011

Worst purchase ever ! It doesnt even work. It says it stays on in the shower but doesnt it falls off once you go in . I had to shave anyways:(

0.5/5

July 04, 2010

It takes a good amount of time to apple. It "claims" you can shower while you have it on as long as it’s not in the stream of water well it DOSEN'T! My first use will also be my last. I got in the shower and the back of my legs where rinsed clean faster than I could wet my hair and that’s with me trying not to get any direct water contact. Waited 10 min. (max time) I Sponged off/rinsed off and then went and got my razor and shaving cream. Oh and I have Fine hair not coarse.

May 27, 2009

I bought this product because it promised to stay on in the shower - It doesn't. Patches of it stay on and most of it washes off. It also removes hair in patches. So sure! Wherever it stays on it works, but I still needed to run a razor over everything I used this product on. I also purchased the sensitive skin formula but it still burned! And after two uses I ran out of Nair. Over all purchasing this product was a big mistake on my part, and I don't recommend it to anyone.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes