• Nair Ultimate Roll-on Body Wax Hair Remover with Moroccan Argan Oil
Good

Nair Ultimate Roll-on Body Wax Hair Remover with Moroccan Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 444 in Hair Removal

February 17, 2016

I'm actually very impressed with this product. I usually use my Gigi Creme wax but due to travels its not practical to carry the tub + warmer etc. The Nair is actually really very easy to use and the clean up on myself was close to none. My only gripe with it is that when it comes time to clean the nozzle it is by far the most annoying thing EVER. Otherwise, it would have received 5 stars. I've also noticed some users mention that there is uneven heat distribution - I want to clarify that you are to heat it up in the microwave, take it out then massage and press the wax it distribute the warm wax. Also it's recommended to roll it on the strip that's provided so you can feel just how hot the wax is before applying it directly to your bare skin. ALSO is recommended that you wash the areas that you'll be waxing PRIOR to actually waxing - I assume it's cause this particular wax doesn't do well with oil that's left on the skin.

October 03, 2015

I won this Nair product in a Facebook contest. I had to heat it in the microwave, which is tricky to do for the proper amount of time as all microwaves are different. I began rolling it on my leg, applied the strip pressing down on it, then I pulled the strip away only to find that very few hairs were removed. I continued on in the same fashion and got the same results. I went through all of the strips before I was even finished one leg! Then came cleanup time: soaking the roller and strips in warm, soapy water for ten minutes before wiping off and rinsing all of the excess wax and hairs. There was still wax left in the container, but I threw the whole kit out, as it was not worth going through all of that mess and frustration again. All I can say about this product is that I am glad that I did not purchase it, for it would have been a waste of money! I DO NOT recommend this product!