Naked 3 Palette Urban Decay

Naked 3 Palette Urban Decay Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

February 16, 2017

C'est une de mes premières palettes de grande marque, aucun regret ! Très bonne pigmentation, longue tenue, une superbe palette à s'offrir, comme les autres produits UD

February 02, 2017

i love how i am able to make a range of smokey eyes or even a light cut crease. The best thing is very little fall out and are easily bendable colors! i have pretty much the whole naked collection!

February 01, 2017

i find the palette very interchangeable. Love the richness in colour and the contrast it gives. I was tired of eyeshadows not lasting a full day, this keeps going strong all day

February 01, 2017

this product is really popular among my friends so i've bought and tried it, honestly i love it very nice shades of eye shadow. i use these pallets almost every time i decide i want eye shadow on that day. great for both everyday and for night outs.

January 25, 2017

love love love this palette. the colours are perfectly selected to make such a nice eyeshadow combo. i have had it for over two years now and it was well worth the money.

December 02, 2016

It's just amazing, it gives you that smooth look with pretty eyes, everyone should buy it, i've tried it just once and it really saved my life in many partys.

December 01, 2016

It has amazing rose gold colours that are perfect for all year round use, they are a wide selection of dark and light pinks. I find that I use the glitter colours more because they tend to pop out on my eyes and bring out my natural eye colour

November 28, 2016

I love love this palette it's my favourite the colours work perfectly with my eye colour!
    I would reccomend to anyone the quality is amazing and stays on all day

September 01, 2016

Okay, I know this is a little bit unusual because people usually love this palette.

I found it very powdery. It swipes nicely on the hand but when I use a brush I don't get color payoff...What I do get is a good amount of dust underneath my eyes.

If it were 20 bucks i would say this is a huge deal...But 66$ is way too much for shades that will melt together on your eyelids, making all your efforts completely vain.

On its own "Nooner" makes an interesting shade. It does a soft shadow on pale skin that is easy to work with.

"Burnout" won't do anything for you, except glitter on the top of your cheeks.

I would not buy this again, I would not buy this ever. Especially if you have Naked 1 palette...There's no unique shade in there and it costs a fortune.

July 14, 2016

This is an amazing eyeshadow kit. I love it, although I do wish the colours popped more when applied with primer. The eyeshadows don't crease so it's great.