Naked 3 Palette Urban Decay

Naked 3 Palette Urban Decay Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

December 02, 2016

It's just amazing, it gives you that smooth look with pretty eyes, everyone should buy it, i've tried it just once and it really saved my life in many partys.

December 01, 2016

It has amazing rose gold colours that are perfect for all year round use, they are a wide selection of dark and light pinks. I find that I use the glitter colours more because they tend to pop out on my eyes and bring out my natural eye colour

November 28, 2016

I love love this palette it's my favourite the colours work perfectly with my eye colour!
I would reccomend to anyone the quality is amazing and stays on all day

September 01, 2016

Okay, I know this is a little bit unusual because people usually love this palette.

I found it very powdery. It swipes nicely on the hand but when I use a brush I don't get color payoff...What I do get is a good amount of dust underneath my eyes.

If it were 20 bucks i would say this is a huge deal...But 66$ is way too much for shades that will melt together on your eyelids, making all your efforts completely vain.

On its own "Nooner" makes an interesting shade. It does a soft shadow on pale skin that is easy to work with.

"Burnout" won't do anything for you, except glitter on the top of your cheeks.

I would not buy this again, I would not buy this ever. Especially if you have Naked 1 palette...There's no unique shade in there and it costs a fortune.

July 14, 2016

This is an amazing eyeshadow kit. I love it, although I do wish the colours popped more when applied with primer. The eyeshadows don't crease so it's great.

July 05, 2016

I love all the naked palettes but I especially love this one because the colour selection is absolutely gorgeous. I am a huge fan of pink and brown natural shadows and this palette allows me to achieve my perfect eye look for everyday wear. All of the shadows are very pigmented and buttery smooth. It also blends so flawlessly. I do wish it was a little cheaper but you get what you pay for, and I will pay the high price again when I run out.

July 05, 2016

This palette has the most beautiful shades of pinks and browns and is a must have for anyone with blue eyes! These colors are so complementing for blue eyed gals! Only wish it was a little bit cheaper, other than that it's fantastic! Shadows are great, and long lasting!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag