• Nakiuk Fur Boots - Seal Fur

Nakiuk Fur Boots - Seal Fur Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 102 in Boots

0.5/5

February 24, 2016

First of all; I do NOT want to offend anyone. I just wanted to say that my granddaughter bought a pair of these and showed them to me and her father. They not only looked unfashionable, we were BOTH upset. You see, her father and I could not comprehend why anyone would want seal fur boots. The way I see it, there is more than enough animal cruelty in the world without adding to it by killing seals to keep a person's feet warm. There are a lot more options out there. To anyone that is offended by my comments, I am truly sorry but Chick advisory are free to remove it on their own accord or (and I'm sure there will be) if others find fault or are offended. Like I always say, all people are different.My intentions are not to hurt or offend anyone; just my opinion. Actually, to be honest to all that may be offended by my comments..... I am offended by the previous review SORRY

February 24, 2016

My husband and I love the outdoors. We especially love 4 wheeling but hate being cold so we purchased these Nakiuk Fur Boots. These boots are so warm that you can go bare feet. You will never be cold. I have wore these boots for long 4 wheeling drives and never got cold even if it was really cold out. They are very durable. Good quality. They have a side zipper and front lace. You can get them in a wide variety of colors.

Make sure you purchase the correct size since this is very important to keeping the warmth. I find that the Seal fur is flexible and more comfortable then others I have tried. Now these are quite expensive but you have them for a lifetime. I believe they cost me a bit over $300 but very worth it to me.