Nancy Drew Books

Nancy Drew Books Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 960 in Books

May 21, 2016

I enjoyed these books back when I was in 7th and 8th grade. There used to be a book mobile filled with books and it would drive up to the school a few times a week. I used to wait patiently for the van so I could enjoy reading all the Nancy Drew books. These books were full of mystery and suspense that kept me wanting to read more and of course the hardy boys were introduced.

January 08, 2016

Wow I grew up with the Nancy Drew books they always had lots of excitement in them every book having different investigation that Nancy would do and try and solve the case I think this was a spin off from the Hardy Boys books really well written

June 15, 2015

I have a lot of great memories as a child reading these books. Nancy Drew was the beginning of my love for mysteries! Great series!

June 05, 2015

favourite books a a child would read them all the time

June 05, 2015

I fondly remember these exciting books from high school. My friends and I would read one and then have a book exchange and trade books, to keep from having to buy them. I always enjoyed the wonderful twists and mysteries of these.

April 01, 2015

These were my jam as a kid! They were my favourite!

March 02, 2015

These are some of my favorite reads. It brings me back to my childhood whenever I read a Nancy Drew book.
They are a short read, so if you don't have a lot of time in the day to read then these are the perfect books for you. You can normally find them at thrift stores or even on amazon.