Good

Nando's Hot Sauce Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 142 in Condiment

October 08, 2016

You can not each chicken without the Nandos sauce!! Sooo good! It comes in different heats for any palate. Great for dipping fries in, so flavourful and a taste like no other. If you haven't tried it, you are missing out!

August 29, 2016

If I could get away with pouring Nando's sauce on everything I eat without making myself sick, I would. It has a delicious kick to it but it's not so spicy that you burn your tongue. While it's always special to eat Nando's in an actual restaurant, it's fun to keep a bottle around the house if you need that extra little something in your homemade meals.

April 07, 2016

If you haven't tried Nando's restaurant, you're missing out! This establishment has locations throughout the world and is known for their amazing chicken and sauces. They sell their bottled hot sauces at grocery and specialty stores so you can recreate their recipes at home. I've tried all of their sauces, from mild, to medium, garlic, hot sauce and extra-hot sauce and each one is amazing, and high-quality. You can easily replicate their chicken dishes at home, and create your own meals as well.

I use their sauces almost daily in my cooking and I visit their restaurants quite often as well. I would definitely recommend giving this a try!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml