Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum
Good

Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #858 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introducing a new fragrance of seduction and femininity - a warm, enveloping way to wear Narciso Rodriguez on the skin. Musc is at the heart of For Her Eau de Parfum. The fragrant harmony of the musc expressed itself through three pulsations; pink floral, soft amber, and voluptuous woods. It develops gently, slowly rounding out into the warm tones, dusted in a soft, velvety sensuality.

August 11, 2015

My favourite perfume so far! Elegant and stays on for a long time! Definetly a 10/10

October 24, 2013

C est mon parfum préféré, il est envoutant Et enrobant, j adore.

June 24, 2013

Ohhh, this is one I absolutely love to wear. The scent is a very sensual one. The packaging is a pretty pink yet powerful. Like me. It's the perfect blend representing strong and in a feminine way. Girl - if you want to KNOW you smell good, this is the one to wear. It's one I always get asked about - what ARE you wearing? And saying it doesn't make me feel all weird like some of the perfume names out there. Say it out loud yourself: NARCISCO RODRIGUEZ .. NAAARRRCISCO RODDRRIGUEZ... Sounds wonderful doesn't it?

July 03, 2011

This is a timeless fragrance! Although I love trying out different perfumes and believe one should wear different ones for different occasions or moods, this one has been my must-have for the last 3 years. A very sensual fragrance that leaves no one, men and women alike, indifferent to it - I've had strangers ask me all the time what perfume I'm wearing and have gained a nickname "enivrante" (intoxicating in French) thanks to it. It lingers on for quite a long time, although it's barely noticeable to me, and I would venture to say that this great mix of pink floral with hints of rose, soft amber and wood channels the modern strong woman.
Its only downside is that it's a bit heavy and bulky, even the 50ml. I did try the roll-on format (musc), but was very disappointed as it doesn't stay as long. I'm a big fan of Narciso's fragrance line, so much so that I have acquired the entire assortment and nothing has compared to this perfume.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml