Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #782 out of 1216 in Perfume

Narciso Rodriguez by Narciso Rodriguez designer fragrance for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 oz. Stylish and woody mark the air for Narciso Rodriguez for women by top designer Narciso Rodriguez. A novel perfume launched in 2004 for women. Fragrance notes: solar musk, orange blossom, honey flower, vetiver, amberlyn, tactile musk, osmanthus, tactile woods and warm vanilla. Simply Memorable.

May 11, 2015

Tried to love this one, just couldn't. I received this one as a gift but sadly it just did not work with my body chemistry. The scent is lovely on the bottle but it just turns into something horrid when I applied it to my skin

October 18, 2013

mon meilleur parfum à l heure d'aujourd'hui, j'adore, merite chaque dollard mis dessus, je le recommande.

September 05, 2013

This is worth spending your money on. Its a must have on your dresser. Very soft and suttle fragrance. Love it.

April 02, 2011

My favorite by far! Very light and feminine, lots of friends noticed and liked! Lasts forever!

January 23, 2011

Great fresh scent and lasts for a long time so it's better when applied to skin rather than clothing. The scent makes me feel relaxed and energized. Also very important, it does not leave stains on cloths so it's just perfect.

August 22, 2010

This is one strong, sexy, but yet still quite feminine scent. The best way that I can describe this is to imagine a bunch of fragrant flowers mixed with sweat and musk. Sounds gross, but really smells quite sexy. This scent is very long lasting, and is a definitely a must during the cold winter months. I always wear this when I want to feel empowered.

August 18, 2010

A very bland bottle and high price tag. The juice inside is unique-- reminds me of the forest floor after a rain shower. The florals are very soft and fleeting on my skin. The dry down presents itself very quickly in this concoction but the scent is long lasting. Very musky to me; something my hubby could even rock. I'd recommend this for a girl who likes very deep scents.

August 16, 2010

I was always a floral fragrance enthusiast until I sampled Narciso Rodriquez HER...and I knew instantly that I'd found my new favourite fragrance! I've been wearing it nonstop for the past year and I never tire of the scent. It's warm and seductive, so feminine yet has a subtle strength to it...I forever get compliments when I wear this. It's now my signature scent.

August 16, 2010

I love Narciso Rodriguez clothing and his fragrance is no exception! It fits his clothing style well - timeless, clean, subtle but with style! I like light florals and this one fits the bill, but not in a old lady or heavy way. It's a subtle and sexy scent and I've had a lot of compliments when I've worn this one. Soft and sweet - should please most people.

May 13, 2009

This has been my favorite scent ever since it came out.This is definitely a must try! I get compliments every time I wear it,even from strangers.They usually also ask what it i called.It's simply an entoxicating scent.The eau de parfum it comes in has a different scent.I prefer the eau de toilette.Go to your nearest macy's counter and try it :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products