NARS All Day Luminous Foundation Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 653 in Foundation

March 08, 2017

I have a normal to dry face skin and this foundation didn't work for me. In my oppinion it is perfect for people who have normal or even oily face. Nars All Day Luminous foundation made my face look cakey and it applies very unevenly. It didn't last me all day.

December 14, 2016

I cannot say enough about this foundation. Its so so light and applies beautifully. It has very good coverage and actually does feel weightless. It also has a very long wear time which is always great in a product. It is a high end product and is expensive. But, If you can afford I would highly recommend this foundation.

November 13, 2016

My all time favourite foundation. I have really dry skin so not many foundations work on me and don't dry me out at the end of the day. It gives a very nice finish and has great coverage. (Has a pump too!) It is harder to work with and it's on the pricey side so I tend to reserve it for nights out or special events. I remember I bought this foundation because I saw an employee at Sephora whose skin just GLOWED, asked her what she used, and she said it was this foundation. I picked it up after that and I love it!

September 02, 2016

I have An olive undertone and most foundations match however the warmth is always lacking. Not with this foundation, olive toned beauties you are going to love this I wear the shade Stromboli and It works amazing for my skin tone. The colour tends to separate but It just needs a good shake. You dont need alot of product to get a great coverage just a little at a time. Blends in great it does get just a but darker once it touches the skin JUST A BIT! I really like this foudation and will buy again.

August 10, 2016

I am not a big fan of this foundation because of how overly oily this made me. The colour selection wasnt as great for me i did not like the undertone too much.

June 29, 2016

Love the easy application of it. It not let the skin with an oil filter. It cover well but it's not leaving a block pore sensation. It can be a little bit expensive but it's worth it!

June 27, 2016

This foundation is perfect if you're looking for something water-based. It also lasts you a really long time..I just didn't find that it truly had full coverage even though it claims to. Overall it's a great product. Apply with fingers.

June 24, 2016

I got this in the shade Punjab and it was a perfect match which is next to impossible for me, it looked beautiful and appeared seamless and blended into the skin like a dream. Fast forward 1 hour...cakey, started to separate, flaky and just nottttt what it first looked like. Really disappointed because for the first hour it looked beautiful.

April 20, 2016

I'm really enjoying this foundation.im in the shade "Cadiz" At first I thought it would be horrible with my oily skin but it actually works great ! I use it as full coverage but it can also be used as medium to light coverage. It's ver light weight . Love the pump despence. The product itself is a bit expensive but I find it's totally worth it.

April 04, 2016

I really did enjoy this Foundation during the winter I miss not in much of a summer Foundation because it does milk and sweat but during the winter it is so good it feels as if nothing is on your face is lightweight you were able to breathe through their own mascara I mean through the foundation and I really did enjoy