Good

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 595 in Foundation

October 24, 2016

Amazing all day coverage ! It's a little pricey but worth every penny I spent. You don't need al ot and therefore its lasts for a really long time. Best foundation ive ever used

September 26, 2016

I am not a big fan of this foundation. I do not like the runny consistency of the product. It also dries down very quickly - I must work very fast with blending. While it is very buildable and able to provide great coverage, it does not sit very well on my skin. It does not blend as naturally as some of my other foundations do. In addition, it is also not as "weightless" as its name claims to be. Overall, I find that this product is not worth its price tag.

July 18, 2016

I was a bit thrown by the reviews on this. It seems like you either absolutely love this, or you hate it completely... so I was hesitant to try it. But I'm so glad I did! Fair warning: this baby needs a SUPER good shake before the first application, otherwise it comes out super watery. This foundation is lovely! I have the shade Mont Blanc and it is full coverage, super lightweight, long wearing and gorgeous on. It looks so natural and doesn't oxidise or separate like some foundations do. It is pricey ($59CAD), but if you're looking for a good foundation you have to be prepared to pay for it! Would 100% buy again!