NARS Blush in Deep Throat Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 523 in Blush

Soft and demure, this finely milled powder is impossible to overdo.

February 12, 2016

Perfect everyday use blush. It makes my skin look sunkissed, and brings lots of color to my face. It's also easy to apply. I have been using it for a year, and barely made a dent on the blush!

January 28, 2016

Don't think I have enough good things to say about this shade of blush. This was the first one I ever purchased from Nars (bought this instead of the infamous Orgasm) and it's the most perfect neutral shade of peach with just the right amount of shimmer to bring a nice flushed tone to the skin. Definitely would recommend for those wanting to shy away from pink blushes and try out a peach blush!

January 12, 2016

I have to say this is the most I've ever paid for a blush in my life and I spend a ridiculous amount of money on blush... BUT this was worth ever penny. I love how pigmented it is. I love the colour. I love how long lasting it is. It was well worth the extra pennies.

January 12, 2016

Love this, and for something as expensive as it is, I still think it is worth every penny. It is a great everyday shade, easy to blend, with great pigmentation. Also it has the right amount of shine, without being over the top.

January 05, 2016

The price of it is insane but if you have the money the blush does work well. It shows up on my face well

January 05, 2016

I adore Nars blushes and this one is no exception! It's a staple in my makeup bag and it lasts forever! I've had mine for several years and there's still a ton left in the pan. It works well on my NC35 coloring and gives me a nice rosy flush that's natural.

June 08, 2015

One of my favorite Nars blushes! Although the naughty name is enough to make some blush; it really is the perfect peachy pink shade that is nice on most skin tones. One thing I find with this Nars blush is that it does contain noticeable golden glitter; so if that's not your thing I'd check out a more matte shade. 'Deep Throat' gives my cheeks a really flattering healthy glow. It's smooth in application, doesn't drag, and builds colour nicely too.

June 04, 2015

Love love love this blush. I love Nars and their blushes I use the most. I just had tiny issue with the surface getting "hard" in certain areas. But love be the colours, the way it goes on, and it stays on. Didn't even have to reapply at a wedding!!!

March 25, 2015

This blush is gorgeous! It really makes a nice flush on the cheeks.

December 14, 2014

I love this blush I think it is great! love the colour, goes with every skintone and almost every lipstick!.