• NARS Blush in Luster
  • NARS Blush in Luster

NARS Blush in Luster Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 502 in Blush

May 12, 2015

I absolutely love this shade, it's so natural and glowy on the cheeks, and lasts all day.

November 09, 2014

I got this at Sephora when I was looking for a pinkish flush blush. The MUA told me to try it and I was very skeptical, because it looks more like a highlighter golden colour. I don't know how it works on my tanned complexion but it gives this beautiful flush that's a fresh apricot shade. I don't know if it works on every complexion so I recommend you try it on before you buy.

October 09, 2014

The price is a bit much for blush, but I do love the color. It works great for a more neutral look, golds and browns. Its great for contouring.

October 08, 2014

my holy grail blush buts its kinda expensive for a broke student like me lol

September 19, 2011

NARS “Luster” is a combination of Peach, Brown and Gold. As per the Nars website, the color is “Sheer Golden Apricot”.

What I love about Nars “Luster” is that it has subtle shimmer, which gives a gorgeous sheen without being over the top. The pigmentation is great and the color is sheer, yet buildable. I personally like to use a kabuki brush and buff it into my powder foundation to give a well- blended and soft look.

Nars “Luster” is delicate and natural, unlike NARS "Orgasm", which NEEDS to be applied light-handedly. I find a blush brush or kabuki brush helps to deposit good amount of Lustrous color and helps the product to blend like a dream. Nars “Luster” is a well-balanced formulation of brown, peach and gold. Therefore, it will not give that ‘sun-burnt’ look- regardless of your skin tone.

I found that “Luster” can also be used as a highlighter over matte, warm blushes from same color Family. It’s a perfect blush for summer and it compliments my warm/Olive skin tone so well!! At times I can get away without using any bronzer, as this gives color and contour all together.

The best part about Nars “Luster” is that it is a great blush for both daytime and nightime looks. It is appropriate for the office and for night life! It will provide a glow like Jlo!

The packaging for this product is the usual NARS Black, rubber casing including a mirror. Like every NARS blush, it lasts for a long time, as you do not need much product to get color payoff.

Worth every penny!