NARS Blush Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 501 in Blush

NARS Blush is made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. This blush imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity. Visit Narscosmetics.ca for more information.

November 15, 2016

I purchased Nars Blush in Mata Hari. At first glance, it looks to be a way too bright pink. But honestly, a small amount goes a long way and the colour goes on very natural. A nice pigment to the skin that makes you look alive!

November 07, 2016

i love all Nars products. I use Orgasm blush and always get compliments on it. its the perfect colour and can be used with all skin tones. Perfect mix of colour and sparkle. Can't go wrong with this product !!!! It is one of my make-up bag staples

October 01, 2016

I love Nars blush. It is very pigmented and looks amazing on the cheek. It lasts for a very long time. It is a little expensive but you need very little and I think it would last you a very long time. I would recommend Nars blush and I will be buying more colours.

September 08, 2016

I have 9 Nars blushes in different colours and I find that they add just the right amount of pigment and right amount of shimmer (depending on the shade).

Certain blushes that have a shimmer in it are good enough that I sometimes skip my highlighter if I'm doing a "quick face".

They may be a little pricey comaored to the blushes you can buy at Walmart or Shoppers Drugmart but they are a reasonable price if you shop at Sephora or other name brand makeup stores. Plus they do LAST a looong time!

August 31, 2016

Nars cream blushes that come in the stick are OK. They do not have that many colors and they do not last very long on my cheeks. The tube looks nice and sleek and they are easy to throw in your bag.

July 27, 2016

I love my NARS blush so much. I used to use a different type of blush, but found that it did cause minor break out and pore clogging. Since switching to NARS, I've had none of those issues and I find that the product lasts me the entire day.

July 27, 2016

Expensive but I think its really worth it! This has been my everyday blush. The pigmentation is amazing and the color is beautiful! I like how it look on my face! Love it!!

April 25, 2016

Great product, but definitely not worth the price. I've used drug store department colors that worked just as well. Just didn't find that it lasted very long, and it applied in a blotchy way sometimes.

March 09, 2016

Love Nars blushes! Totally worth the money! I love that their pigmented so you don't need a lot. I like to apply them with a duo fibre brush because they don't pick up too much product so you don't have to worry about being too heavy handed.

January 29, 2016

I love Nars Products but I love the blush colors they have to choose from. I use 2 diff colors, one to contour one for colour. A bit pricey but it is a higher end brand of makeup.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender