Nars Copacabana Illuminator
Good

Nars Copacabana Illuminator Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 77 in Highlighter

October 14, 2016

This is such a gorgeous illuminator! Copacabana is such a beautiful baby pink pearl shade. It only takes 1-2 small drops, and then easily blends with a Beauty Blender. It's sooo pretty! Like, way prettier than my other highlighters. What I like about this too, is that it's so easy to build it up and make it as dramatic, or as subtle as you want! And also, because it's a liquid and not a powder, it works great if you have dry skin! It doesn't cling to dry patches or extenuate lines, nor is it chalky. I love this so so so much! As noted in some other reviews, this did not come completely full... about 3/4 full actually. Which is a bit of a drag since it is in clear packaging, but when I went to exchange it they were all like this, so I guess that''s just how they come. Still a bit disappointing, but oh well, I'll live.

October 07, 2016

This is a beautiful creamy rose gold highlighter. It's more rose than gold, but it's got a bit of a warm shine to it. I love dabbing this on with just my fingers, and blending it out a bit. You don't have to use very much for a day to day highlight, but you can definitely build it up for that shine.

June 27, 2016

I love this product so much, I don't care how expensive it is! The formula is universally beautiful--I think anyone can rock this shade. I also love the version in the chubby stick. I always get complimented on my glowing complexion and I have Nars t o thank for that!

January 28, 2016

My all time favourite! I already have a spare back up waiting for me that I picked up during the F+F sale back in November. This gives me such a nice pearly glow that just helps brighten up my whole face.. I can tell a difference between I have it on and when I don't. $38 for 1.1 oz of product is sooo worth it since a little does go a long way!! One tube lasts you for a really long time. I apply the product on the bridge of my nose, cupid's bow, forehead, chin, cheekbone (just above my blush), under my brow and on my jawline. Be sure to blend in thoroughly because the product needs to be blended in welll for the most natural look (or else it's obvs if you a glistening blob on your face - my bf has told me before).. so blend blend blend!

But overall, I'd 100% recommend this. Great alternative to the Benefits High Beam!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products