• NARS Cosmetics The Multiple in Orgasm
  • NARS Cosmetics The Multiple in Orgasm

NARS Cosmetics The Multiple in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 501 in Blush

The original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its unique, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer color for creating shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. Creates perfect, glowing complexions and is conveniently designed for failproof application

September 14, 2014

I love this product. Goes on easy, and is long lasting. Orgasm is my favourite colour. Goes great all year round.

September 14, 2014

I really love My NARS The Multiples, particularly, the Orgasm (Copacabana is a close Second). Quick and easy 3 in 1 highlights and can be used on the eyes, cheeks, lips! Might not be so great for oily skin that reacts to cream based products but my sensitive skin handles it just fine! Cost is a little up there ($46 in Canada) but one tube lasts at least 2 months with daily use so you get the Bang for your Buck!

August 12, 2014

I love, love, love, love, this product!! I've had one for a long time now and even though I use it often, there's still so much of it. It gives me a nice dewy sheen with it's shimmer. The colour works really well and it stays on forever. Love it!!

September 19, 2011

I previously bought Narsh in regular powder blush and loved it. Then i discovered The Multiple...wow...It's pricey but last a long time!! and I would rather pay for a really good one that i love even if it's expensive than buy 3 crappy ones that i will hate and never wear. And in the end spend the same amount of money.

It's a blush but also you can apply a little bit on your eyes if you want or your lips. Never tried the lips though. It instantly add color to my face. I have fair skin so Orgasm was the one i bought.
Really love it

June 17, 2010

The Nars Multiple is great for everyday use and for those really lazy or on the run type of girls.
This cream stick can be used as a light eyeshadow, blush or even lipstick. I have used it for an all over glow and sometimes to highlight parts of my face. Its very versatile and the size and shape of the stick is perfect to throw in an clutch for a night out. The orgasm color is the best as it can be light and sheer if used sparingly or if applied heavily gives an wonderful glow. Nars products are definitely high end and worth it for the money. It doesnt feel greasy or oily at all.

February 10, 2009

I'm a fair skinned redhead so finding a blush that actually compliments my complexion is the devil's work! Until my mother purchased NARS Orgasm for me. It was my first experience with NARS and needless to say I was hooked. Yet still I want more, I prefer a cream blush so that I can use it for other facial features as well. BUT WAIT! NARS comes out with the cream stick called NARS Multiple Orgasm. I'm oh so in love! It's the perfect shade for any skin tone and can be used multiple ways, hence the name. This creamy color will give you a better glow than the real thing! ;)

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play