NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer

NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 413 in Concealer

January 20, 2017

This product is the creamiest thing i have ever put on my face. however i got the lightest shade and it is still a bit too dark for my fair complexion. i will be using it during the summer when i tan but i would 110% recommend

January 08, 2017

provides excellent coverage. Is a big thicker in consistency then other concealers but definitely gives great coverage. Worth the money for sure. would buy again.

October 26, 2016

I would say that for the price, this product wasn't worth it. I bought it for around 40$ and gave it an honest try to see if I could make it work, but for some reason it seemed to hardly cover up my dark circles and would just enhance unwanted texture of my skin. Also, the product only seemed to last me 1-2 months and the the tube was empty! Was kind of hoping for some more product considering the price.

February 12, 2016

I've purchased this twice now and find it to be a fantastic concealer. Decent range of colour and build able coverage. More than I'd like to pay but you get what you pay for ....

January 20, 2016

This was the first NARS product I had ever purchased, so I was very excited to try! The lady at the sales counter raved about this product so I had to give it a go. I use concealer primarily for my dark under eye circles and very occasionally on a spot I might have on my face. This concealer is of great quality and it does work well on covering up spots, but I do not like it under my eyes. It is cakey and doesn't provide good coverage for dark eyes which was very disappointing. I've used Revlon and L'Oreal concealers from the drugstore that I prefer over this one. I am sorry to say that I would definitely not repurchase. :(

September 17, 2015

I had heard brilliant things about this concealer, And I have extremely dark circles which I cover with Bobbi Browns Corrector. I was so excited to try this concealer ! But definetly not worth the 38$ price in my opinion, Its a small tube which doesnt have a lot of product in and didnt conceal very well for me.

August 13, 2015

helped with my under eye creasing! I am very fair skinned so it's hard for me to find concealer a shade lighter than my skin tone, Nars of course has me covered! It is a bit pricey, but once you use it you will so appreciate it! It is the most rich and velvety concealer that I have tried. So when you're treating yourself I would recommend grabbing it.

June 09, 2015

Amazing product. I used it to hide the bags under my eyes and it worked 100%. I even received a few compliments regarding how much brighter my eyes looked.

May 03, 2015

I love love love this concealer. It has about a hundred shades from very light to quite dark and it has good coverage without being cakey or gross.

April 01, 2015

I love the fact that there's a LOT of shades. The product is creamy and stay on all day long.