Good

NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross Reviews

Ranked #314 out of 501 in Blush

April 02, 2016

This is a great subtle highlight with cool gold undertones. It isn't as vibrant on first swipe but can definitely be built up for more glow. I like using this as an everyday highlight.

February 15, 2016

This is such a beautiful highlighter that looks good on just about every skin tone. It's a white gold highlight. I like to use this on my cheekbones, inner corner of the eyes, & brow bone. It's very pigmented as well so, a little a little goes a long way.

October 04, 2012

I am in love with this highlighter! it gives me the perfect glow whenever I need it. In my opinion, it has this beautiful light gold color to brighten you up and make heads turn. I receive compliments every time I use Nars Albatross. No complaints, highly recommended and the price is worth it due to the quality, will purchase again when I run out but that won't be for awhile, it is a small package but a little goes a long way, be gentle when applying, you don't want to be glowing too much.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender