NARS Lip Gloss in Orgasm Reviews

Ranked #588 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, creamy and semi-sheer formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades, lip gloss may be worn alone or over other lip products for heightened drama.

October 28, 2016

Seriously one of the best lip gloss and colors on the market. i love this goes with everything and from day to night makeup no problem. I also love that it gives a nice glow for my light Asian skin tone!

April 02, 2016

I love the texture and finish of NARS lipgloss but this colour just does not work on me. I swatched in on the back of my hand in store and it was beautiful (like the blush) but once i got home and tried it on it just washed out my medium complexion.

May 12, 2015

I am not a huge fan of lip gloss because they are usually so sticky or too glossy. I tried a sample of this one and it's an okay product. The price is expensive. It wasn't tacky feeling on the lips and I liked the sheerness of the slight color.

May 12, 2015

BEST LIPGLOSS EVER!!!! Not sticky at all!

September 22, 2014

This peachy color goes well on any skin tone. It is a gorgeous color that can be paired with any look, casual or dressy. The consistency is thick but not sticky. It lasts a long time on your lips and is well worth the price tag!

February 01, 2014

I found this lip gloss did not dry out my lips, surprisingly very moisturizing! I love the slight shimmer my lips had from the application. I would purchase again, but i wish the price was more affordable

January 16, 2014

I bought a kit that has Nars Lipgloss in Orgasam and I love it minus the super sticky feeling. The colour is great on its own or applied on top of lipstick. Definitely a colour all women can wear.

May 11, 2012

I love the colour of this one. But I think its been discontinued...at least it has been from Sephora :(

December 10, 2007

I tried Nars lip gloss in Orgasm for the first time last weekend and I have to say that I agree with the other reviewers on the color....it is peachy gold neutral and looks really good on. I am not a big fan of the texture of this lip gloss on my lips though. I recently also tried Smashbox lip gloss and I have to say that I prefer it's texture a lot better as it glides on the lips more smoothly. I guess it is just a matter of preference. :o)

November 10, 2007

This is the most expensive lip gloss that I own. I love it because it's a soft, neutral pink and it goes very well with the Orgasm Blush! I like how it's not too sticky, or overly glossy and bright. It looks very natural. Lasts a long time on my lips too! I find that I don't need to re-apply it too often.

If you're willing to splurge once on a lip gloss, this is the one! Nars lip glosses are beautiful!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender